Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

when i saw you

1)When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

2)I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u 

3)If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world 


4)Ist time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u 

5)If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!  

6)I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eye 

7)If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope but if you fall in love there is no hope 

8)Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again 

9)Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place. 

10)You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!  

11)If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever 

12)L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life 

13)What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me 

14)Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment