Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

my msg at pool

1)Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore

  

2)If every one forgets u,iam with u, if every 1 lets u down iam with u, if every 1 betrays u iam still with u, But if every 1 likes u sorry iam with them. 


3)When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were her 

4)not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn't count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did. 

5)you are the parts of being mine and i hope i alwys be a parts of you to bring to youre life a plenty of happiness 

6)When situation gets u down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there's someone on Earth who cares 

7)Everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around. 

8)Sherlock Holmes was an idiot and Robert Watt was a fool. One was a detective, the other invented radar. But neither of them ever found you 

9)Nice people r like wind, u nvr know vot dey hv in deir heart but u can alwayz feel deir persence. dont luk here n dere 2find dem, luk in the mirror 

10)Somone asked me for how long i will like u.....i remained silent b'coz i didnt know-which one is longer,"always"or"forever" 

11)one day a lucky star drop on earth.he ask me what u need?a smart,lovely,good,sexy girl or a million dollar.i replaid him i need a million dollar.bcoz i have u 

12) if my life were to be a book then u would be one of its most beautiful chapter and if i ever got a chance to read it i would like to start from the day when we first met 

13)I always think of You as the Sun.I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.EVRYthing you Desire will Come True and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with you 

14)Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.Broken Heart 

15)I will always be by your side beecause you alwways make me the happpiest person i always love to be 

16)the shimmering waves came n meets the shore,the coconut palms swaying gently in the breeze whispering ur voice the melancholy evenings reminds 2 embrace u 4ever 

17)They say you can only fall in love once, but I know thats not true, because every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again  

18)YOu brought a new meaning to my simple life,n u made it beautiful with ur undesirable love....u make me smile even when ur not around..u make me feel loved when i most miss u.whatever it is u can make me whole again. 

19)When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts 

20)I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u. 

21)If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world 

22)I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love. 

23)1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u 

24)If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!  

No comments:

Post a Comment